quarta-feira, abril 26, 2006

 

 

 

I am a rock bottom riser

 




I love my mother
I love my father
I love my sisters too

I bought this guitar
To pledge my love
To pledge my love to you

I am a rock
Bottom riser
And I owe it all to you

I saw a gold ring
At the bottom of the river
Glinting
At my foolish heart
Oh my foolish heart
Had to go diving
Diving diving
Into the murk

And from the bottom of the river
I looked up for the sun
Which had shattered in the water
And the pieces were raining down
Like gold rings
That passed through my hands
As I thrashed and grabbed
I started rising rising

I left my mother
I left my father
I left my sisters too

Left them standing on the banks
And they pulled me out
Of this mighty mighty river

I am a rock
Bottom riser
And I owe it all to you

Smog
Rock Bottom Riser

 

 

posted by menina tangerina at 13:05 | 0 gomos de citrino

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

arquivos

 

abril 2006 maio 2006 junho 2006 julho 2006 agosto 2006 outubro 2006 novembro 2006 dezembro 2006 março 2007 abril 2007 maio 2007 julho 2007 março 2011

 

 

correio

 

calamity.spot (at) gmail.com

 

 

pomar

 

a natureza do mal       afinal de contas    amores de tóquio     artesanato urbano no parque     atum bisnaga     chocolate à chuva      coisa ruim        complicadíssima teia       do avesso      little birds    little black spot     maçã riscada       memória perturbada     menina limão      mundo imaginado      there's only 1 alice

 

 

 

de nenhum fruto queiras só metade:

 

 

"Fruta esquisita, menina aflita, ao primeiro gomo da tangerina"

- Sérgio Godinho -